Last Modified: June 23, 2021
- Information Collected
At Allett, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Site. We collect PII from you which includes but is not limited to: your name, address, shipping information, purchase history, email address, payment information, login and password information, and User Content. Please be aware that all payment information shall be collected, stored, and processed by our third party payment processors.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, including but not limited to your IP address, zip code, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Site, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider.
- Use of Your Information
Some of your information will be visible to other users of the Site to facilitate communication. We will never sell your information without your permission; however you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide any services offered and to operate the Allett Site.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To contact you via email or other electronic communications when you have an inquiry.
- To notify you of additional Allett services and updates.
- To share with third parties such as our partners or advertisers
- To process your transactions.
- Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Site and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
- Accessing and Editing Your Information
You will be able to access any PII information contained in your account through our Site. You may edit that information by changing the information listed in your account. If you have any questions or wish to review, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us at support@Allett.com. After you have cancelled your account your PII may become immediately inaccessible. Please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your PII and non-PII subject to our data retention policies which are subject to change without notice.
- Cookies and Tracking
- Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an agreement with Allett to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Site. Specifically, we share information with third parties to assist us in running the Site, operations, and processing your payment information. Further, we share information with third parties to assist in marketing, analytics, advertising, and sending you notifications.
- Law Enforcement
- Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Allett that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavour to promptly remove you from our list once we have received that request. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send "Do Not Track" signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.".
- Third Parties
Allett or other users may post links to or embed third party websites on the Site, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site or embedded content through our Site, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
- Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, perform routine credit checks, enable firewalls, and take other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 13. Users must be over the age of 13 to submit any information through the Site, if you are under 13 and using our Site, please do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 13 please contact us immediately.
- International Transfer
- Merger and Acquisition
In the event that Allett is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
- European and California Users
- Categories of Information We Collect
Our Site collects the following categories personal information (as defined under the CCPA): (a) Identifiers, (b) Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), (c) Internet or other similar network activity, (d) Geolocation data, and (e) Inferences drawn from other personal information.
- Your Rights Under the GDPR
Under the GDPR you may have the following rights: the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object and also rights around automated decision making and profiling.
- How We Collect Your Personal Information
The Site may collect your personal information in the following ways: (1) directly from your submission of such personal information; (2) directly from ordering; and/or (3) indirectly from your use of the Site or observing your actions or interactions.
- Use of Personal Information
The following are the specific legitimate purposes that we may use your PII for:
- Contract Administration - We may use your PII to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; and/or (2) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications).
- Access and Communications to Our Site - We may use your PII to (1) set-up your account and manage your orders; (2) interact with you through our Site (e.g. updates, Site announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- Use of the Site - We may use your PII to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Site; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- Sharing with Third Parties – We may use your PII to share with our partner companies that we share data with.
- Training and Improvements - We may use your PII to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Site experience; and/or (2) improve the Site.
- Direct Marketing - We may use your PII to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in.
- Personal Information Requests
Under the CCPA or GDPR you may have the right to make PII requests, if you wish to exercise such rights where applicable please contact us.
- Retention of PII
Allett will only retain your PII for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your PII.
- Upon your request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of you PII stored with us.
Where you have requested modification or deletion of your PII, we may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. If you require additional details regarding the retention of your PII please contact us.
- Transfer of PII Outside of the EEC
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding Section 17-25, please contact us at support@Allett.com.